The Road Less Travelled

“The joy of the Lord is my strength” [Nehemiah 8:10]

Sunday, July 02, 2006

my delight is in You alone

None But Jesus


In the quiet, in the stillness
I know that You are God
In the secret of Your presence
I know there I am restored

When You call i won't refuse
Each new day again, i'll choose

(chorus) There is no one else for me
None but Jesus
Crucified to set me free
Now i live to bring Him praise

In the chaos, in confusion
I know You're soverign still
In the moment of my weakness
You give me grace to do Your will

So when You call i won't delay
This my song through all my days

(chorus)

Oh my delight is in You alone
All of my hope, all of my strength
Oh my delight is in You alone
forever more


There's more to life than just goals/passions, work/netball/, love/relationships. Why limit our world...is everything really just about us? Aren't you curious to find out more of what's out there? Who's out there, or more like, right here?



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home